Security+ 2.0 garage door openers (Liftmaster, Chaimberlain and Craftsman featuring yellow “learn” button and yellow antenna wire) use a proprietary serial interface for wired wall console and do not work with simple dry contact push buttons. They require a compatible wall button such as this one.
- Works with Security+ 2.0 garage door openers
- Newer version of 883LM wall button
- Door and light control functions
- Can be used as replacement or additional control button
- Easy to program
- Simple, space-saving control where you need it
- Powered by opener, no batteries required
- Mounting hardware and instructions included
This button works with all Security+ 2.0 enabled openers except LiftMaster Elite Series 8500. This model only supports wireless Security+ 2.0 accessories. Please refer to the installation manual for your garage door opener to ensure compatibility.