Our customers love Garadget, here are some of the reasons why:
- CONVENIENCE: Remotely control and monitor your garage doors from your iOS, Android smartphone, web browser, home automation systems and other devices. Multiple units can be controller from within a single account. The account can be accessed from multiple devices.
- PEACE OF MIND: Receive notification when you forgot to close the garage door on departure, or when it remained open for too long or when it opens at an unusual time. Check the door status from anywhere anytime and see the time since the last event.
- COMPATIBILITY: Garadget can be easily added to most of the existing and new garage door installations with few exceptions that require a workaround (notably Security+ 2.0 openers with yellow “learn” button).
- EASE OF INSTALL: With its innovative laser sensor, Garadget installs in minutes: no long wiring, no intricate mechanical builds. Tools and materials are provided in the kit. The support resources include illustrated setup instructions, videos, troubleshooting guide and a friendly responsive online community.
- INTEGRATION OPTIONS: Additionally to smart phones, tables and computers, Garadget can be controlled from the growing list of home automation systems, voice control systems, wearables and integration services (SmartThings, Home Assistant, Vera, Home Seer, OpenHab, Androidwear, Pebble, Alexa/Echo, IFTTT).
- SECURITY AND TRUST: To ensure the security of the largest door in your house, Garadget relies on the advanced encryption and authentication protocols similar to that used for banking transactions. Garadget is the only commercially available open-source garage controller allowing independent security audit of its code.
- AFFORDABILITY: Competitive purchase price, no monthly bills, no extra fees even for advanced features charged by others.